On Friday 18th of October 2019, Inlaks successfully hosted hundreds of banking industry representatives at the maiden Edition of the Inlaks Digital Summit themed “Unlocking the Opportunities In The Digital Banking Age”.
The summit was graced with the presence of well-known thought-leaders and stakeholders within the financial and banking industry with over 500 delegates present at the event, and 28 speakers and industry experts from various parts of sub-Saharan Africa.
The financial service and banking sector is constantly experiencing a pervasive change due to the fast growing and unprecedented transformation enabled by technology. The exponential growth rate of technology in Africa is evident of the fact that it has come to stay.
Therefore, there is a great need for education and awareness of the role that technology can play in driving socio-economic growth.
The first edition of the Inlaks Digital Summit will explore the diverse opportunities technology proffers to the financial and banking sectors and how African business leaders can harness it.
- Leaders of Financial Services Institutions
- Technology Leaders and Influencers
- Financial Services Regulators
- Banking and Finance Professionals
- Fin-tech Providers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Academics interested in Financial Inclusion
- Fiscal Policy Makers & Regulators
- Wealth Management Professionals
- Insurance Sectors